Hi, Scot, I spent some time to figure out how to use your feature "themechanger" , and need your HELP, PLEASE...........
I want to change the theme for Mysite over all organization to Cardinal. based on the feature you provided, I planed to do
1. change themechanger\feature.xml: <Property Key="Theme" Value="Cardinal"/>, and <Property Key="AlternateCss" Value="/Cardinal/theme.css"/
2. change themechangerStaple\feature.xml: Scope="http://mysite"
3. change themechangerStaple\element.xml: <FeatureSiteTemplateAssociation Id="B8DED45F-E2D9-4a5f-BD7F-502B737BE901" TemplateName="??????" />, what i should put here?
4. then I made two separate wsp file, add them to the solution, however, i got error message that manifest.xml does not exist in the solution package.
5. By searching internet, it is said, the problem is caused by defalt size 1.44MB setting of makecab.exe. I used cabarc to create cab file, i could not find ddf file to change. any idea?
I need your help, thank you very very much,